HAPPY BIRTHDAY..CeeJay...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
logoflag.gif
images

Happy 54th GIF - Happy 54th Birthdays GIFs

Happy Birthday To Me! I'm dedicated today because its my day. Today is a day for happiness, peace and prosperity, because on this day I was born.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
logoflag.gif
images

Happy 54th GIF - Happy 54th Birthdays GIFs

Happy Birthday To Me! I'm dedicated today because its my day. Today is a day for happiness, peace and prosperity, because on this day I was born.

Is it too late for you to be aborted?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Imagine having you as a child.

What a fucking embarrassment.

I had always imagined your mother to be a drug-addled crack whore, but I think the truth is she was probably an alright lady. No, your retardation is 100% on you.

I'm now imagining Blackfoot's mother on her knees at the foot of her bed, praying, tears flowing down her eyes as she asks:
"Oh Lordy Jesus... tell me where oh where ah went wrong with Charles? And what did ah do to warrant such an im-beh-sillic son?"

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Imagine having you as a child.

What a fucking embarrassment.

Is it too late for you to be aborted?

Please be advised...Its customary that you grant a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on a birthday thread...Now do the damn thang!...My birthday is now officially OVER... See you next year SQUARES...I'm so special it took 3 days to celebrate. Holla Black!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Birthday Sticker - Birthday Stickers
logoflag.gif
images
Pop Champagne GIF - Celebrate Champagne Splash GIFs

Pimp Glitters GIF - Pimp Glitters Art GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Imagine being so fucked up in the head (and lonely) that you wish yourself a Happy Birthday with 2 accounts you control? I get that's it's just another sneaky, devious, dishonest way to skirt around the fact that you're just spamming speak freely....at this point, who gives a fuck about you or your "Birthday"?

No one. Thanks for dancing again.

You're a Pathetic cunt Blackfoot NAP/Cunt-40/Charles J Wilson.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
From TKOB: steve samurai jack said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY..CeeJay/BLACKFOOT..HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Keep it New Age Posting for us!

Weihenstephan Weihenstephaner GIF - Weihenstephan Weihenstephaner Beerfest GIFs

The blacker the berry, the sweeter tha juice. It doesn't matter if your BLACK or WHITE.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Imagine being so fucked up in the head (and lonely) that you wish yourself a Happy Birthday with 3 accounts you control? I get that's it's just another sneaky, devious, dishonest way to skirt around the fact that you're just spamming speak freely....at this point, who gives a fuck about you or your "Birthday"?

No one. Thanks for dancing again.

You're a Pathetic cunt Blackfoot NAP/Cunt-40/Charles J Wilson.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My party is at THE KICKBACK SPORTS BAR until 1:00 AM...at 418 South College Rd, Wilmington NC...If your in the neighborhood, Stop by<<Ask for BLACKFOOT.

Dance Dancing GIF - Dance Dancing Popping GIFs