Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
150998902_3883940045002748_7502350695316212328_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Also, re: Candace Owens: I haven't seen Democrats that pissed off at a black woman since Rosa Parks.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Enrique Tarrio turns out to be an FBI informant.

How 'bout dat? :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Enrique Tarrio turns out to be an FBI informant.

How 'bout dat? :bigass:

So that means he was on the side of the law. Izzat s'posedta be a surprise? The Proud Boys aren't antifa. They aren't about tearing down western civilization -- just the opposite, in fact. They self-identify -- since that's a thing we can all do, now, just play pretend and then compel others to play along -- as "western civilization chauvinists" or whatever their exact words are. Well, upholding the law is a feature of western civilization. So their founder assisting law enforcement really just falls right in line with that.

He was helping the FBI to stop human trafficking. Kinda makes him a fuckin' hero, don't it.

jack

Sure surprised everyone. I bet he was surprised to be outed. Guess he'll be in the WPP soon enough if he isn't floating face down in some pond.

The Question

Eternal
Sure surprised everyone. I bet he was surprised to be outed. Guess he'll be in the WPP soon enough if he isn't floating face down in some pond.

Safest place for him to be is among his crew. The Feds either compromised their own HUMINT asset, or they just suck rotten cock when it comes to INFOSEC, which means if he goes into the WPP, the odds are pretty good they'll out him once again, whether through ineptitude or purposeful malfeasance. The Proud Boys are far more likely to have his back.

Lesson learned in the 21st century: The Feds are all-caps NOT to be trusted.

jack

Saved us 1.5 mil so far not playing golf :D

The Question

Eternal
Trump never took a penny of his Presidential salary. Donated every bit of it. And he played golf on golf courses he owned. So, yeah, Trump playing golf never cost us a dime.

May be true that Biden doesn't play golf, but that's because that blithery old Alzheimer's case wouldn't know what a golf course even is. "Ohhh, this yard is really furmurgleflaboompleflurg, the... you know, the thing... C'MONNN, MAAAN!"

lol

jack

Trump never took a penny of his Presidential salary. Donated every bit of it. And he played golf on golf courses he owned. So, yeah, Trump playing golf never cost us a dime.

May be true that Biden doesn't play golf, but that's because that blithery old Alzheimer's case wouldn't know what a golf course even is. "Ohhh, this yard is really furmurgleflaboompleflurg, the... you know, the thing... C'MONNN, MAAAN!"

lol

Hell I'd take 25 mil having taxpayers pay for my golf game at my golf clubs, along with how many millions to stay at my hotels and eat at my restarants. Then there's Mar-a-Lago. Plus he wrote that 400k a year off :D Tip of the iceberg.

It's also hilariouis that he says he never reads any of our threads, yet his posts show him to be the liar he truly is. Obsessed and with a man crush :D

The Question

Eternal
Nobody paid for his golf game at his own clubs. He OWNS the clubs, he charged himself nothin', charged nobody else nothin' as well. I mean, unless you have some evidence to the contrary. And unsubstantiated accusations from the Jew York Times, et al., ain't evidence, just to get that out of the way.

Back to the point, though: What has BIDEN done -- actively -- that anybody should be all giddy about? Killing jobs? Attacking womens' sports? Attacking basic human rights?

jack

Nobody paid for his golf game at his own clubs. He OWNS the clubs, he charged himself nothin', charged nobody else nothin' as well. I mean, unless you have some evidence to the contrary. And unsubstantiated accusations from the Jew York Times, et al., ain't evidence, just to get that out of the way.

Back to the point, though: What has BIDEN done -- actively -- that anybody should be all giddy about? Killing jobs? Attacking womens' sports? Attacking basic human rights?

Here are some figures. https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewal...million-to-trumps-businesses/?sh=692e02131a62

Not a bad return on a 400,000 tax deduction. That's what we know. But he flew on our dime to every golf game he played along with his security detail, so that figure is probably lowballing it.

jack

I'm getting my first shot next week. There's a start. He'll probably get the pandemic bill soon enough. We've rejoined the WHO. Rejoined the Paris Climate accord, stopped contruction on that piece of shit wall finally (there was some more of trumps greed. X'ed out the disgusting Keystone XL pipeline (remember when it broke and leaked?) not a bad start for the first month in office. recinded the hostile racist border bullshit, as well as the "muslim ban"

He's doing just fine.

jack

I'm not ecstatic he's in office at all really. Just relieved. After what happened in January especially with Trump's idiot minions

Last edited:

jack

49297340_10213786622086826_6437812710032801792_n.jpg

jack

150532482_5937953086215620_7066646316089206325_o.jpg

jack

150715419_465647404571472_1591595096148633802_n.jpg

jack