Get your booty to the polls

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and finally, this :bigass:

Which seems to be an edited clip from one of his news conferences. You can hear shutter clicks in the background if you analyze the sound. Good old Fox.

jack

Here's the same clip using Audacity to change the pich back to normal.

EmhMyVNW8AIWHFh

jack

This your rampant voter fraud on display. Shame it's on your side. This is about as dishonest as you could get.

jack

THE COURT: I understand. I am asking you a specific question, and I
am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any
fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

MR. GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

THE COURT: Are you claiming that there or improper influence upon the elector to these 592 ballots?

MR. GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present. no.

:bigass: There's yourr "big deal" PA lawsuit that's going to overturn the election.

jack

Trying it out myself. Like it?

awww. there's bias everywhere. I hate NPR even when they tell the truth. ESPECIALLY when they tell the truth. You just have to pick your poison I guess.

The Question

Eternal
That's why you look at the claim, not at the source. Though, by all means, cross-check the claim against sources that are biased in the other direction. And it's not like that's hard to do these days, because establishment media doesn't hide their biases any more than alternative media does.

The Question

Eternal
So much for Arizona flipping

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-will-win-arizona-ag-mark-brnovich/vi-BB1aUUgK

And they're hand-recounting GA, which should shut everyone the fuck up about that.

You do know that if Arizona did flip, it would flip to blue, right? Arizona, the home of SB1070?

That reminds me: Dems are totally against cities, counties, and states bucking Federal immigration enforcement -- when such could better be described as "non-enforcement" as it was under Obama. Ohhhh, then it's a problem. Can't have states deciding immigration policy on their own then, no sir. But when the Feds are enforcing immigration law, as under Trump, then it's just swell for states (like California) to chart their own course on it.

States letting invaders off the hook, against Federal policy: A-OK.
States enforcing immigration law when the Feds refuse to: Cardinal sin.

The Question

Eternal
and finally, this :bigass:

Which seems to be an edited clip from one of his news conferences. You can hear shutter clicks in the background if you analyze the sound. Good old Fox.

It is an edited clip. It also never appeared on Fox. Seriously, you think I pound you over the head about examining everything, and then I don't examine everything? Nick Lutsko is a satirist.

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal
75bb10c0d30a35e4.jpg

Sorry to disappoint, Junior. If it helps the cause, at least you got one guy making cartoonishly hyperbolic posts for teh lulz on a trolling-themed message board that was marginally popular like 15 years ago...

jack

:bigass:

jack

It is an edited clip. It also never appeared on Fox. Seriously, you think I pound you over the head about examining everything, and then I don't examine everything? Nick Lutsko is a satirist.

ReallY? This was what was broadcast. And yes it absolutely WAS shown on fox. :bigass: Nick Lutsko may be a "satirist", but I guess you missed the point on what he was satirizing?

Last edited:

jack

The Epoch Times is a far-right[12] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States.[17] The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[18] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries[19] but is blocked in mainland China.[19]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] and promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and backs President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[21] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[18][22][23] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda.[18][24][25] The organization frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company, Shen Yun.[14][21]

jack

^^^Good source :bigass: I need something with an anti vaccine/pro-Trump agenda in my life. Explains why we're running 125k+ a day new infections with 1200 dead. And Qanon? Yeah, now THERE's a story you can really sink your teeth into.

jack

The question is (see what I did there :D ) How can you have ask for a recount when you're trying to block certification?

Answer: You don't want a recount. You just want to get past Dec 8th. The SC is laying low on blocking certifications, in case you hadn't noticed.

Pretty cynical if you ask me, and probably the wrong strategy.