Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
Jack said:
J2jheMV.jpg

Wearing that out doesn't make it one bit more effective, you know. When you started with the laugh react, I suppose you were going for mockery; it only made you look crazy. But the more you use it, the more it makes you look crazy and desperate.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
See, this is the result of you wandering over to the asylum that is WF. The place has dented your head. It's like you've gone to the rail between SaintLucifer and JillianBacardi to borrow the most sociopathic and psychotic tendencies of both: clinging to a left-collectivist ideology that can only bring you to ruin while laughing maniacally at anything and everything that originates from outside your own little Bizarro-World.

Difference is, those two were fictitious personae dreamt up to troll people with; in your case, you'll only claim that's what you were doing later, after you find yourself on the outs over at WF and try to asskiss your way back over here like you never "really" lost the plot.

The Question

Eternal
Now do excuse me; I've got work to do.

Don't ever call me fucking English again...

(Don't worry, I know you won't get the reference. It's from outside your bubble.)

The Question

Eternal
It's already happening, Jack...

1d09a0427b731247.jpeg

Here it comes...!

:bigass:

jack

The Question

Eternal
Me: Jack won't get the reference.

Jack: *fails to get the reference*.

The Question

Eternal
The Biden campaign is now panicking and trying to use intimidation tactics to rush the GSA into the transition process before the Trump campaign's legal challenge can be resolved.

Smacks of desperation to get into power before rampant, national level election fraud is disproved (or, what is far more likely as whistleblowers and witnesses come to light, proved.)

So far, only the Democratic Party and the establishment media have declared Biden the winner. Well, that's Not How It Works.

jack

"Though the President refuses to accept his election loss, one RNC source put it bluntly: "Layoffs are the logical next step considering the outcome."

Sounds like they're just trying to game the election. Typical Trumpian strategy.

Be interesting to see what (if anything) comes from all of this besides the loss of integrity to the process, which may just be what the goal is after all.

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal
Looks like Kayleigh got KO'd. By Fox no less. Why is that do you suppose?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ims-in-good-conscience/ar-BB1aQFh9?li=BBnb7Kz

Because Fox is as rotten as the rest of the establishment media and, like the rest of the establishment media, is in the business of trying to sculpt viewer opinion rather than deliver information. 'Faux News', remember? Why do you think outlets like Breitbart, Western Journal, and others happened? It wasn't because Murdoch was running an above-board organization.

jack

Nah. He's head of the Integrity unit which some in government still actually have. He's also a Trump supporter.

I see the score is still 290 to 215. Nothing like 2000 at all. You think he can flip six states? OK

jack

Because Fox is as rotten as the rest of the establishment media and, like the rest of the establishment media, is in the business of trying to sculpt viewer opinion rather than deliver information. 'Faux News', remember? Why do you think outlets like Breitbart, Western Journal, and others happened? It wasn't because Murdoch was running an above-board organization.

You didn't say that about Fox earlier in the year.

The Question

Eternal
You think he can flip six states?

I think that after the fraud is reversed, those states will have flipped with it. And even if it isn't, watch the analysis above if you've got the guts, it doesn't matter. It goes to SCOTUS, where it goes his way, and if not there, then to the House, where it goes his way.

Nobody has declared Biden victorious except his party and their media, and again, that's Not How This Works.

jack

It absolutely is desperation... on his part. Of the 'rat deserting a sinking ship' variety. Of the 'Better to resign than to be fired' variety.

On the guy who resigned? Really now. The only one who's desperate is the one using Barr as his personal consigliere. Not that it's going to get him anywhere mind you. The optics of these days are going to come back to haunt your side big time. I do understand how you all fear him and how he controls you. He isn't worth it.

jack

I think that after the fraud is reversed, those states will have flipped with it. And even if it isn't, watch the analysis above if you've got the guts, it doesn't matter. It goes to SCOTUS, where it goes his way, and if not there, then to the House, where it goes his way.

Nobody has declared Biden victorious except his party and their media, and again, that's Not How This Works.

I don't know why you keep repeating that. The only thing SCOTUS can touch in this the the three day mandate in PA, which they already sequestered from the vote tally. Won't change a thing. I think maybe you think like Trump does. Make something up. Keep repeating it. Have your echo chamber echo it and declare it as what's happening. That's called alternative truth by the way. You're entitlted to it as long as you understand that ther are more people who think differently than that. You refuse to respect our opinions (just look at your previous posts about all this IM RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG AND YOU'RE GOING TO DIE) etc etc. It's ridiculous. It's why I just troll you in response. You just keep repeating the same lies over and over. Not a thing has been "proven" yet.

As I've been saying. Certification has to happen if he wants to challenge the results. He's even trying to stop that, which is actually a serious misfire on his part.