jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

I thought this was pretty cool.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You would.

Personally, if it takes a cellulite-filled anthropoid gyrating in order to convince people to perform their basic civic duty, then perhaps we actually need the dictator you and morons like you think Trump is. Perhaps we need the house cleaning people like you think Trump is capable of. Perhaps you're the problem.

Just a thought. Take that over to WF and commiserate, because they don't know anything about me.

jack

If I need any shit from you I'll squeeze your head. No one cares what you think here but you and the remains of what used to be a pretty cool board. That would be 2 or 3 other "people" and I use that term with great reservation. But, we'll revisit this conversation in a couple weeks. It's all speculation until then anyway.

:bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
For those of you playing at home: note carefully that (((jack))) did not actually respond to my post's content, but rather descended into insult and innuendo, with a coda of "vague impending doom."

Remember that. You'll see it again.

jack

No one is playing at home, at least not here at TK. Those of us in the music biz call that "playing to ghosts"

Good luck.

jack

jack

official-byedon-joe-biden-2020-american-election-shirt-by-tshirtat-store-ladies-tee.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Note that so far, all Jack's Biden-loving idols are women. Credulous, emotion-driven, (ironically) both manipulative and easily manipulated women. Gotta love the unintentional honesty of that t-shirt there, though. They have nothing positive to say about Biden; they simply hate the first President in ~40 years who's been representing the will of Americans who don't hate America.

jack

:bigass: The landslide will actually be quite entertaining to watch, considering 37 million have already voted by mail and those looooooooong lines are people who are sick of the hate, sick of the racism and misogyny and mostly sick of the lies. You know, like the ones you spin like breathing. I voted a couple weeks ago, so I'm one of the 37 million/ My guess is the total votes at the close of nov 3rd will be somewhere over 160 million total, maybe even 180 mil. I don't believe for a second that there are any more than 65 million of you thugs out there, scary as that is.

It'll be a relief actually to have a little normalcy up front.

Last edited:

jack

Cap%2Bpunches%2BHitler%2Bcolor.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
:bigass: The landslide will actually be quite entertaining to watch, considering 37 million have already voted by mail and those looooooooong lines are people who are sick of the hate, sick of the racism and misogyny and mostly sick of the lies. You know, like the ones you spin like breathing. I voted a couple weeks ago, so I'm one of the 37 million/ My guess is the total votes at the close of nov 3rd will be somewhere over 160 million total, maybe even 180 mil. I don't believe for a second that there are any more than 65 million of you thugs out there, scary as that is.

You may very well be correct. You should also consider the historical precedent that, in every revolution, usually the first ones to go up against the wall are the fighters of that revolution.

It'll be a relief actually to have a little normalcy up front.

In that scenario, it would definitely be back to business as usual... the DEMs keeping minority groups in perpetual economic and personal agony while pumping them up with rhetoric in order to inflame them against the GOP and anyone who smells like GOP.

In any case, we shall see. I know what I'm not doing... I'm not loudmouthing about moving to another country if I don't get my way.

jack

Yeah, that was pretty weird for Trump to spout that bullshit. I almost think he's tanking this thing deliberately for some reason.

Seeing as I'm almost closing on 20 acres and a nice house in Fletcher, I know where I'm going. :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yeah, that was pretty weird for Trump to spout that bullshit. I almost think he's tanking this thing deliberately for some reason.

Actually, I was thinking of mouths like Whoopi Goldberg et al, but yeah you have a point there.

Seeing as I'm almost closing on 20 acres and a nice house in Fletcher, I know where I'm going. :bigass:

Can you translate this into "why should anyone give a fuck?"

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I voted today.

I'm waiting to the 3rd because I'm in no hurry. Honestly, Arkansas will go GOP unless something seriously bizarre happens, so I'm not in a rush to have my voice heard.

jack

Can you translate this into "why should anyone give a fuck?"

Because I'm NOT one of the people who are whining about leaving if I "don't get my way" as you put it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Because I'm NOT one of the people who are whining about leaving if I "don't get my way" as you put it.

Hugging that Canuck border. Aren't you?

The Question

Eternal
The landslide will actually be quite entertaining to watch

Yep. You should absolutely stay complacent, condescending, and self-righteous. That worked out so well in 2016. Guess nobody learned from that. That's okay. Consider what's about to happen to be "remedial education."