Get your booty to the polls

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
The black vote isn't going where you think it's going. They're not on the Democrat plantation anymore, a fact for which you should be glad, even if it means they won't vote themselves back onto it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is what happens when you're blinded by your own hate.

Right Johnny? :bigass:

How you feeling now?

jack

123609999_10217060034275269_2399061827965840824_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Don't count the money yet, sonny, the heist isn't done yet.

The Question

Eternal
As a reminder: Only the media who spent 4 years contesting the 2016 election has so far prematurely called the 2020 election.

Ancalagon

The Question

Eternal
Things that make you go Hmmm.

124403917_10158222573577862_6260580433673958745_n.jpg

jack

As a reminder: Only the media who spent 4 years contesting the 2016 election has so far prematurely called the 2020 election.

As opposed to the guy who went unhinged at 2:30 in the morning after the election and prematurely called the election for himself? That guy?

Last edited:

jack

jack

Can't wait for the recounts :bigass: They should cost a couple mil each.

What about that red tsunami huh? Trump actually CRUSHED that election! It was a landslide!

tenor.gif

jack

"Though the Trump team has filed lawsuits in several states, sources familiar with the actions stress to ABC News that there has been internal bickering over the suits with some members of the president's legal team feeling they are "pointless" and "meritless." Sources said in particular former New York City Mayor Giuliani, who is now the president's personal attorney, and Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's involvement should be seen as "the actions of Trump's warriors who will do anything and ignore the obvious reality that this is over."

The Question

Eternal
Tariq Nasheed??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jack? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ya fuckin' idiot, if the question is valid, it doesn't make an iota of difference who asked it. Apparently, 2016 taught you nothing, but what you should've learned is that Alinsky's moldy old Red playbook is past its sell-by date. That shit doesn't work anymore; that's why the Democrats had to pull brazen fraud to boost Tapioca Joe.

jack

Shut the fuck up, white cupcakeer. You got nothing but lies and bullshit.

Fuck you :bigass: sore LOSER.

Need some tissues crybaby?

jack

So, how'd that landslide work out? LOL

Sounds like your side are the ones who'll be offing themselves based on what I've been seeing the last couple days.

The Question

Eternal
Shut the fuck up, white cupcakeer. You got nothing but lies and bullshit.

And you've got nothing but racist spew and accusations with no foundation under them.

The rest of your babble from this post fails to merit a response.

The Question

Eternal
So, how'd that landslide work out? LOL

That's yet to be seen. So far it's only the propaganda arm of the Democrat party and the far left who have prematurely begun jerking themselves off in the streets over Pedo Joe and Heels Up Harris.

Sounds like your side are the ones who'll be offing themselves based on what I've been seeing the last couple days.

The fight is far from over, Beldar. You're trying to do an end zone dance when you're nowhere near the end zone yet.

Ancalagon