Get your booty to the polls

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Typo's trip you out? Is that like pixel LSD or something?

The Question

Eternal
Typo's trip you out? Is that like pixel LSD or something?

That was more of a mindbending concept than a typo. "Opinions are like assholes... even if one... has a hole in it." "Has a hole in it" is a lot of keystrokes for a typo.

I'd buy it as a brainfart, we all have those now and then.

But the idea is fascinating in the abstract: a "hole in a hole." Conceptually, that's just fun.

Accidentally drop your keys into a hole; reach in to get 'em back out and they're just... gone. What happened to 'em? Well, the hole had a hole in it, and your keys fell through it.

jack

Yes, it should have read "opinions are like asses", but I was thinking about what an asshole you were being, so there you go. ;)

The Question

Eternal
I thought you were going for the saying, "Opinions are like assholes; everybody's got one, and they all stink." But then got sorta halfway turned around on the way to where you were going with that. It happens.

jack

It's over, and you know it :D

The Question

Eternal
For your own mental health, I suggest you countenance the possibility that it isn't. Right now, your insistence on premature celebration is, and I mean this sincerely, fanatical at a level that's seriously unhealthy.

It isn't over until the Electoral College calls it, not when the media does. And that just hasn't happened yet.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The only way the Electoral College calls it in Trump's favor is if he can convince enough GOP governors to override their state's results and appoint their own willing Trump-friendly electors. So far, they haven't found enough willing participants to make up the difference --Biden won by that much. And this is Trump's one and only shot now. His little moves at the Pentagon won't work in terms of getting the military behind him, because he doesn't have the generals/admirals on his side. And let's face it, he DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO BE PRESIDENT. All of this is happening because he's afraid of being arrested once he leaves office. And whose fault is that? He's a lifelong money-laundering grifter, and that's who the GOP decided to make their standard bearer. They painted themselves in this corner.

The Question

Eternal
So, basically, the lion's share of your prediction is based on... mind reading? You do know how deranged that makes you sound, right?

I mean, damn, I play crazy for laughs, but I think you might actually be serious. The delivery reads like it's in earnest, but what you're delivering is a whole boat load of bananas.

jack

Erm...all 4 Republican legislatures in question have already said they won't appoint Trump electors, but will go with the certification.. And NO state is going to block certification.

Like I said earlier, he's got nothing. His failure to accept this defeat and be "gracious" in the transition is going to cost the Republican senate vote in GA. Thats my "opinion" not a fact. A lot of Republicans in GA voted against trump, now that they're seeing this incredible grifting of pleading for donations to "protest voter fraud" are actually just begs to pay down the campaign's debt.

Who;s kidding whom?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So, basically, the lion's share of your prediction is based on... mind reading? You do know how deranged that makes you sound, right?

I mean, damn, I play crazy for laughs, but I think you might actually be serious. The delivery reads like it's in earnest, but what you're delivering is a whole boat load of bananas.
It's based on the news reporting and analysis from virtually all major news organizations, Holmes. Except Fox, OAN, Brietbart and The Blaze of course. ;)

The Question

Eternal
It's based on the news reporting and analysis from virtually all major news organizations, Holmes. Except Fox, OAN, Brietbart and The Blaze of course. ;)
So only from within your preferred bubble.

The Question

Eternal
You’ve already said that if he does turn this around, it’d be a “coup” — so he’s going to do that with no assistance? Just a one man army?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's the "if" because it's the last resorts he is left with that loyalists have presented to him as options. But they aren't going to happen.

Admittedly, the real reason for the Pentagon purge is so that he can selectively declassify info on the Russia investigations in order to make him and the GOP look better. Basically he will be a national security threat the rest of his life, because he will leverage anything he has to gain advantages or for profit.

How do you see the election turning in his favor by the time it is certified? You keep leaving the bait that it's a possibility. Explain what you see happening for it to be a reality.

The Question

Eternal
Here's another reason, and one you probably never gave any thought to since the information comes from outside the establishment media bubble:

Officials lied to Trump to keep troops in the middle east. Guy's trying to pull our military out of foreign adventurism / empire building. The establishment wants them there, so they lied to keep them there and Trump is sweeping them out.

Apparently, you're okay with the establishment. A lot of us aren't.

The Question

Eternal
That's the "if" because it's the last resorts he is left with that loyalists have presented to him as options.

What loyalists? Didn't you intimate, on this same page, that he hasn't got any?

The Question

Eternal
I also want to touch on this, right quick. On the one hand, you've read Trump's mind and know that he doesn't actually want to be President. On the other, if he lands a victory, well, it's a coup. Supported by supporters that according to you he hasn't got, pushed through by a man who, according to you, doesn't want it to work.

So, he doesn't want to be President, nobody wants him to be President, but if he ends up as President, it's because the guy who doesn't want to be President and a bunch of supporters he hasn't got pulled off a coup, that could result in a civil war, to get him something he doesn't want.

Do you even know how utterly insane your mental gymnastics make you look?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's called being desperate. He moves in all directions hoping one of them leads to safety and power again. But he's done. And he'll do some nasty tings on his way out.

Telling me I'm insane isn't making your point. You just want to keep talking in circles, as always, so whatever lol kthxbye, c ya for Biden's inaugural.

You need this forum way more than I do, so I'll hand the sparring back over to jack. He has more fun doing this anyway.,

The Question

Eternal
It's called being desperate.

No, being insane is claiming there's a landslide when so far all the wins are by razor-thin margins. Which you acknowledge when it comes to Trump challenging them -- "oh, the wins are so narrow it won't matter!" -- but claim to be landslides when it comes to the idea that reversing fraud might flip them.

"Biden won by a landslide! Nothing Trump can do will matter! And if Trump's legal appeals flip those states, it won't matter because they weren't landslides! Unless Trump can't flip them, then they were landslides! Unless --!"

You're out of your damned head, that's why you can't decide if a state was a razor or a landslide.

I guess they're ironclad until they flip, and only if and when they flip, they become meaningless.

Telling you that that's insane doesn't make my point? My point is that you've lost the plot. You employ double standards way too close to each other for anything else to make sense. You've clearly not just had your cheese slip off your cracker, you've punted the cheddar into orbit.