Fuck Gagh!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
/DarthSickle (who, when I think about it, fits VKD's personality quite well) said you can stop this crap. SO STOP.

Fake jack only has like 400 posts to go before we might actually confuse him with real jack.

I'll bet each of those 400 posts will reveal a tender and insightful wit the likes of which has never shone its glorious laughter light on mankind before.

jack.

Banned
fake? WTF you talkin bout?

I'm glad gagh's gone - the tenor of the board has changed, and i hope you two are next..

CaptainWacky

Yes the TENNER of the board really has CHANGED!

(I'm making a curency joke.)

jack.

Banned
CaptainWacky said:
Yes the TENNER of the board really has CHANGED!

(I'm making a curency joke.)

you crazy brits! FUCK off - we whipped your asses in the war of independennce, so put that in your hat and smoke it.... :evil:

VKD

Banned
for once. I agree with you jack...

CaptainWacky

You agree with him when he's making even less sense than normal?

OMG LOOK OUT WACKY THEY ARE ALL DUALS WE HAVE BEEN TRICKED NOW RUN OMG AM I A DUAL TOO I DON'T KNOW THEY ARE PURE GENIUSES OF TEH INTERNETS!! RUN NOW.. SOUL.. DRAINING AWAY... PUT YOUR HAND ON THE GLASS OS II CAN GIVE YOU MY SPIRIT...

REVIVE ME ON SOME PLANET OR SOMETHING I DON'T REMEBER BECAUSE I DON'T RELALY LIKE STAR TREK ENOUGH TO WATCH A WHOLEMOVIE!

CaptainWacky

I think they joined here holding the false belief that this board is about "pwning" each other.

DeliverMe

ASSMITE OF DOOM
SilentBtViolent said:
OMG LOOK OUT WACKY THEY ARE ALL DUALS WE HAVE BEEN TRICKED NOW RUN OMG AM I A DUAL TOO I DON'T KNOW THEY ARE PURE GENIUSES OF TEH INTERNETS!! RUN NOW.. SOUL.. DRAINING AWAY... PUT YOUR HAND ON THE GLASS OS II CAN GIVE YOU MY SPIRIT...

REVIVE ME ON SOME PLANET OR SOMETHING I DON'T REMEBER BECAUSE I DON'T RELALY LIKE STAR TREK ENOUGH TO WATCH A WHOLEMOVIE!

HA. HA. HA.

I'm pretty pwned and it really hurts me. I'm dying, on the inside.

Or something.

Why is TV so bad on Friday nights? Is it so hard to put on reruns of something good instead of just really, really bad shows?

CaptainWacky

See what I mean?

CaptainWacky

SilentBtViolent said:
I'm pretty pwned and it really hurts me. I'm dying, on the inside.

Or something.

Why is TV so bad on Friday nights? Is it so hard to put on reruns of something good instead of just really, really bad shows?

What about FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN?

CaptainWacky

The only thing on TV tonight is Children In Need (telathon to raise money for children...in need with newsreaders singing Queen songs and the like) so the tv is OFF.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:shock: YOU IMPUNED WACKY'S BELOVED WRASSLIN'!!! FOR THAT YOU MUST ATONE!!!!111one

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm going to see the midnight show of Harry Potter. Fuck TV.