Former president Trump will be in Wilmington on Friday. Russell Fry to speak

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:wtf:
^Busted^! So! You still work at CP, The Bottoms. Were I worked with you and Kevin PP (5004-8) and lived there (5002-14 and 5012-8).
Dude, you know that stone cold breaks the PI rule. If I was a whiny bitch like you I'd start a thread in QSF about it with every other PI post you've put up lately.

Whiny bitch. Imagine, bragging about driving their imaginary hummer to a Trump rally. LOL. a black person attending a Trump rally. That's fucking rich. You must be one of them "Blacks for Trump."

Or, you're just a liar. Either way it's not a troll it's another one of your famous "self-owns".

I bet if I wrote a book about you I'd make bank...or better yet, paid TQ to ghost write it.

Would make "Lady in the Basement" look like "Bambi"

:bigass:

jack

LOL "Blacks for Trump"

Screen-Shot-2021-08-19-at-8.43.32-PM-680x393.png

jack

blackvoters4trump.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Whiny bitch. Imagine, bragging about driving their imaginary hummer to a Trump rally. LOL. a black person attending a Trump rally.

NEWS FLASH, Jewjack (Venooker)!..All BLACK'S are not Demacrats. Some us cupcakeERS are PAID-IN-FULL, making them a sellout. I have 4 HUMMERS (2- H2 SUV, HUMMER SUT and a 2022 GMC HUMMER EV....That's how I roll since 2005! I'm paid in FULL. I made $$$ of your former president Trump, whose about to catch a felony charge.

jack

^Busted^! So! You still work at CP, The Bottoms. Were I worked with you and Kevin PP (5004-8) and lived there (5002-14 and 5012-8).
Dude, you know that stone cold breaks the PI rule. If I was a whiny bitch like you I'd start a thread in QSF about it with every other PI post you've put up lately.

Whiny bitch. Imagine, bragging about driving their imaginary hummer to a Trump rally. LOL. a black person attending a Trump rally. That's fucking rich. You must be one of them "Blacks for Trump."

Or, you're just a liar. Either way it's not a troll it's another one of your famous "self-owns".

I bet if I wrote a book about you I'd make bank...or better yet, paid TQ to ghost write it.

Would make "Lady in the Basement" look like "Bambi"

jack

37y83i.jpg

jack

17t5ig.jpg

jack

69a24d586677b94e72c69263.jpg

jack

jack

Check this out...at least we FINALLY know what the "G" really means in "MAGA"

No wonder you like him, faggybottom. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Former President Trump hits hot-button issues at Wilmington Save America rally

Animated at times yet stern and forceful at other times, former President Donald Trump delivered what’s come to be expected during a Save America rally Friday in Wilmington. Dressed in red, white and blue, thousands gathered on the tarmac at Wilmington International Airport to show their support. Throughout his speech, the crowd cheered loudly or booed rigorously – depending on the topic and the former president’s tone. Trump, the 45th president of the United States, hit all of his usual talking points – focusing on crime, immigration,education and election results.The former president was in town to campaign for North Carolina Republicans running for office in this year's midterm elections. They include US Senate candidate Ted Budd, who’s running for an open seat against Democrat Cheri Beasley. Pollsters say the race is a toss-up, but that didn’t stop Trump from saying he believes Budd has a big lead.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...r-AA12aXsH[Click Here For Complete Story[/urlhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...r-AA12aXsH[Click Here For Complete Story[/url

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Whiny bitch. Imagine, bragging about driving their hummer to a Trump rally. LOL. a black person attending a Trump rally. That's fucking rich. You must be one of them "Blacks for Trump."

1.) Its not bragging about what you did when you did it. YES, I drove my HUMMER EV to the Donald Trump rally. To let those Republican ass-hats recognize, A Southern BLACK MAN can ride in style.

2.) I didn't actually attend Donald Trumps speech. I was detaling/waxing my HUMMER EV<<<See what I did there? Letting those rich snotty white people know a BLACK MAN was paid-In-Full without being a professional athlete or a drug dealer. Basically, I was show boating....I didn't have 20 lbs. of jewelry hanging from my neck....My pant wasn't hanging below MY nut sack....I didn't walk around with a limp like my leg was broken (pimp stepping). :bigass:

And Another Thang[/u]

The only people who supported Trump-Pa-Lump were: jews, mexicans, asians, Vermont and light-skinned-blacks aka: uppity sell-out house-cupcakeas who got rich playing pro-sports and sold out for a snow-bunny.