Eggs' New MF Thread for Saturday 12/10

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I remember titties generally being fun when I was still bi. The nice ones, anyway. And I was blessed with girlfriends who had nice ones mostly.

Having said that GIMME A SWEET MAN NOW!!!!! I FEEL COCKY!!!!

BlazerBoy

Are man-titties of any interest? :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I should have anticipated that post. I really should have. :eek:

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It's 9:31, and I'm home because I'm married with an 18-month old. WHY AREN'T YOU OUT GETTING SOME TWINKS INEBRIATED???

Oh, wait. It's only nine-thirty. Bars don't get going in NYC until like midnight.

BTW, I typed this entire post in a darkened room, I can't see the keyboard, and I only made like ten typos. I'm a feckin' Jedi I tell you!!

BlazerBoy

Big Dick McGee said:
It's 9:31, and I'm home because I'm married with an 18-month old. WHY AREN'T YOU OUT GETTING SOME TWINKS INEBRIATED???

Oh, wait. It's only nine-thirty. Bars don't get going in NYC until like midnight.

BTW, I typed this entire post in a darkened room, I can't see the keyboard, and I only made like ten typos. I'm a feckin' Jedi I tell you!!

Sometimes you can pick up us twinks in other places during prime-time. :D

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I wish I had a proper body so I could have sex.

BlazerBoy

Do you have a penis, and a somewhat asthetically pleasing face? If so, and even if not, there is SOMEONE out ther who'd have sex with you, and fit into the same criteria. I realy wish you'd show me a picture.

CaptainWacky

Never midn.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Just to be clear, I prefer men's parts to women's parts. Someo f you may not have heard, so I thought I'd clear that up.

So, to recap: titties a nostalgic glance, cock = teh future.

CaptainWacky

The future of what: YROU BRAIN?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
NO MIEN

CaptainWacky

MEIN KAMPH