DREAM THREAD Part Pi.Pi!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I was James Bond, specifically the Roger Moore James Bond, I had a bed in my office for some reason, this naked Russian lady was in my bed, I turned around to hang my jacket up and suddenly there was another russian lady sat at a desk typing, I figured this was some sort of trap, so said there would be no shagging unless she joined in, she started to get undressed, dream immediately ends.

Mirah

I love you
Nightmare
I was watching a video before falling asleep
Then this person appeared in my dream, and in my bed and it was pretty fucking creepy

Mirah

I love you
I'm scared to go back to sleep. I was actually trying to scream in my dream to wake up or wake myself up

whisky

Boobie inspector
I also dreamed I worked at a funeral home, when they told me how little I was being paid I couldn't understand why I left my old job, then a female co worker wanted to sleep with me.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Had a revolver and needed to put it away but I wasn't where it belonged. And I realized I wasn't where it belonged because I was in my old house that I'd since rented out. I think I put the gun in a drawer anyway. Luckily the guy that lived there was cool about me being there without permission and I was somehow cool about the place being filthy there being a couple large dogs, and some people that weren't on the lease, but I had no memory how I got there and I was wearing long underwear, a T-shirt and possibly socks. We couldn't find my clothes anywhere so I decided to just go try to find my car. Only outside was more like where my apartment in Oregon was and I had no idea where I'd left my car. (Did I have keys? I don't know.) Then I realized I could check my phone and see if there were any clues to what had happened on it (where was I carrying my phone? I don't know.) but the phone was acting flaky, a bit like those old cascading popup viruses you'd get on computers.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I was James Bond, specifically the Roger Moore James Bond, I had a bed in my office for some reason, this naked Russian lady was in my bed, I turned around to hang my jacket up and suddenly there was another russian lady sat at a desk typing, I figured this was some sort of trap, so said there would be no shagging unless she joined in, she started to get undressed, dream immediately ends.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Dreamed I had a second house that I didn't know about, I had paused paying the mortgage somehow, and now the house had been valued at 18 billion pounds.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I just remembered* I recently dreamed I met Leonard Nimoy (had to have been a dream, what with him being dead and all). The only thing I remember is that I made a subtle jab about his "Bilbo Baggins" song and he acted in such a way that I let the matter drop.

*The Dog was guarding the door to my bedroom, but The Cat usually manages to sneak past to spend most of the night laying on the bed and if I open the back door, he runs out like he's late for an adventure and I realized "Bilbo Baggins" would be a good name for a cat. Then I was like, "Heyyy, that's wild, I was just giving Leonard Nimoy a hard time about that the other day. Wait... "

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Shit, fair number of wild ones yesterday. Forgot to write them down. Dead tired right now, but one was noteworthy to the point I need to get at least a few details down:

It was a dream that either referenced an earlier dream or my brain created an earlier fictional event. Again, I've lost most of the detail, but the police or someone were looking for some guy and they had a couple photos of them and I realized I'd met him. A friend from college and me had gone on a road trip, as adults, to some college town within road trip distance from his house and couch surfed (because it makes perfect sense that college kids would just welcome Old Dudes into their lives with open arms) for a long holiday weekend, drinking and partying. We'd seen the guy the cops were looking for on a bike or a skateboard at some point.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Pretty routine military school dream again. Can't find anything because school is winding down so I've got everything packed AND I have messy roommates. For some reason a big overweight lumberjack looking kid from high school and college is in the course and he's helping me look for a green T-shirt because for some reason I'm wearing my blue pajama T-shirt with my utility uniform. (Also, for some reason it's the old 20th century camouflage pattern instead of the 21st century digitial pattern.) I get disgusted with the mess so I intentionally trample some of the khaki service uniform shirts my roommates have strewn on the floor. Also, also for some reason, I start singing The Gap Band's "I Dropped a Bomb on You" with Big Ed adding the whistling bomb sound, but stop because I suspect it is annoying the crusty major who happens to be in the room too.

When I finally find the T-shirt, I accidentally tip out an old compass I have that no longer works and this interests the major, who thinks it might be valuable and takes it off to "the lab" to have it tested. Meanwhile, I realize I'm also going to need a hat so I send my friend back to get one and he comes back with a black baseball cap. I berate him that I need a camouflage uniform cap and he points out that means we're going to have to go rummage through the locker again. That's about when the dream ends.

Oh, I forgot, there's also some paper that I never completed and won't have time to complete, but I'll probably graduate anyway because apparently no one ever completes the paper properly (with footnotes and sources and everthing).

whisky

Boobie inspector
I was at some sort of exhibition where you could play with puppies, I went into a room with sausage dogs, and a bunch of them crawled up my trousers, I had to go to the toilets and extract ten of them from my legs.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I think I don't know how to do sex dreams so I wind up doing office dreams. Was supposed to meet 2 girls at a sex club at 6am to sex them. 6am rolled around and I decided it was absurd to go to a sex club at 6am and I must've got my wires crossed. Eventually went but as I was going out the front door, I realized I'd forgot an important part I planned (Or I was coming in the door at a reasonable hour and making sure I didn't forget an important part I'd planned. Pretty much naked at the start but I was wearing, like, Daisy Dukes by the time I got to the back of the place, where I was supposed to meet them.

Next think I know, I'm in an office and can't find my phone. Kept thinking I found it and someone else would go "no, that's my phone." Finding all kinds of things that turned out to not be my phone--some kind of electric dump truck, some Tamagotchi-like thing that, amazingly, was still charged. Then a couple friends who'd also lost their phones used an office phone to call their numbers so I decided to try that too. Don't remember if they were successful, but I think that's when I found the little plastic dump truck.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Wild dreams lately, but I either forget them or they're too disturbing to share--and I share some pretty F'ed up ones. A lot more sexualized content of late too. That said, last night's theme was basically doing what you feel like because there are no consequences. One, I was in a job and I was just doing whatever I felt like because I'd put in my notice or something and the other, I was in a class and I knew I was going to quit school without getting a diploma and I'd already missed several important deadlines for the class. But I kept working on the assignments as much as I felt like because I needed something to do. Once in awhile I'd try to submit something where I'd missed several intervening steps and, unsurprisingly, they weren't able to accept it because I'd skipped the other deadlines. Then everyone's getting ready to turn in the final project and it looks remarkably the same for everyone else. Meanwhile I'm working on mine (they were books) with an X-Acto knife, basically turning it into an art statement and the other students are like "what [the hell] are you doing [you lunatic]?"

Awhile back I had one that I'd cut off my genitals while drunk that upset and saddened me quite a bit until I woke up enough to realize it was probably a dream and reach down there and check. The only reason I even mention that one is because the other day I came up with the theory it was related to me apparently giving some neckties to Goodwill at some point. Back when I was a very young adult I got a few vintage neckties at thrift stores. They were that kind of "skinny tie" style that had come back into fashion by then. One was dark red with a minimal print detail on it (kind of hard to describe). The other was silver/black/grey and was rows and rows of embroidered chess men. Other day I was wearing a topcoat I got a couple years ago and went "OOH! One of those old vintage ties I never wear anymore would go great with this!" Upon rummaging my closets, they were nowhere to be found, so I'm forced to conclude that I had a decluttering purge at some point and got rid of them. They're gone for good and I can never get them back and I wish I still had them.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I found myself doing a maths exam, the questions were so small I couldn't read them, I finally got the woman running the test to give me a more legible one, then Jackie Cham who was sat next to me kept leaning into the sunlight so my solar powered calculator didn't work.

I was so annoyed I woke up half an hour before my alarm.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Last night I managed to get back to sleep after the inevitable 4am bathroom break relatively easily (relatively). Night before felt like I just laid awake until the alarm went off around 7:30. That said, at some point I'd decided since I couldn't sleep I'd go to church. But when I got inside it wasn't my usual church. I thought to myself that it was neat that there was another nearby church that had services at the same time. Then they did communion kind of weird and next I realized I'd accidentally went to the funeral of a little girl I didn't know and they were getting ready to bring her down the center aisle so I discreetly left through a side door.

So obviously I did get back to sleep at some point, but that was the rest of the night--when I *would* get back to sleep I'd dream I was still awake and unable to get to sleep. It kind of doesn't make for a very restful night's sleep.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Interesting (to me) one last night. It falls apart on the telling, but if your subconscious is glossing over the plot holes it was kind of interesting:

I'm going to some...thing... with a...friend?...in an apartment building or something. It's local so I decide I can ride my motorcycle to it. As a matter of fact I keep my motorcycle parked in the building's parking garage. Then I realize it is pointless to walk to a parking garage to get my motorcycle just so I can drive around the parking garage or something. But at least I can make sure the bike is alright.

The bike is tucked into a corner of the garage, which is good because then it will be harder to steal by loading into a pickup or something. Still, I kind of wish I'd remembered to use a chain or cable lock to lock it to something. We're about to head off to the...thing when someone in a nearby lot asks me to move some engine parts. You see, a different friend has asked if he can store his engine in my parking spot and instead it's in the neighbor's spot. Before I can start moving things, she just starts scooping them up and moving them. I'm trying to stop her, because they are pretty clearly laid out in order to make reassembly easier but it's too late. The best I can do is move some of his tools. But apparently the boxes they're in are the neighbor's and a lot of the tools are shrink-wrapped to the boxes. My brother's helping me remove the shrink-wrap but he doesn't know the trick to it so I have to show him.

Before this is done my friend has to go home and I agree to follow as soon as I'm done. But I get lost and instead wind up in a bar in the apartment building. For whatever reason the bar closes at 9:30 and everyone's telling me I'm going to have to leave soon. Then they're telling the bar staff they'd better lock the doors soon or new patrons will get in and jeering at them because they were too slow. One of the waitresses is kicking me out and I go out the wrong way and they won't let me back in so I'll have to find my...car? by circling around. She at least gives me directions and I'm going to have to get across a major freeway that is connected the other way by an underground tunnel. Someone local agrees to go with me and help me find the way but I'm not thrilled by this BS and worried I'll be late for...something?