Does Loktar need a new avatar?

Synaesthesia

Love the new av.

Ever notice when a certain someone isn't getting any attention how desperate they become to get noticed?

:bigass:
Oh I do. As in when this thread started , and just a couple minutes ago. Poor jealous n.igger.

Great av, btw.....Congratulations!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oh I do. As in when this thread started , and just a couple minutes ago. Poor jealous n.igger.

Great av, btw.....Congratulations!!

Hey, where you been dollface? You've been missed ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dogs Puppy GIF - Dogs Dog Puppy GIFs

Nice brand new avatar Loktar...When I saw you didn't have one, I was like OMG! Loktar is D.O.N.E...Welcome back the so called Troll Kingdom's internet god<<Whatever floats Cassie, Venooker and curiousa2z boat<<< :D

Last edited:

jack

Oh, I've been around. Moved from Greenville SC to Wilmington NC.

Thinking about starting up posting here again.

How you been?

Awesome! I didn't know you had moved. PM me your new address please.

Wife and I are planning a June-July tour of the Immersion at Asheville nc/ greenville/Simpsonville sc. have 12 stops already planned, so the trip is paid for. Man Greenville has gotten HUGE. Was originally thinking of relocating there permanently but it's gotten nuts down there.

You should come to one. ;)

Mirah

I love you
Awesome! I didn't know you had moved. PM me your new address please.

Wife and I are planning a June-July tour of the Immersion at Asheville nc/ greenville/Simpsonville sc. have 12 stops already planned, so the trip is paid for. Man Greenville has gotten HUGE. Was originally thinking of relocating there permanently but it's gotten nuts down there.

You should come to one. ;)

There is some sort of cool mountain music festival over in that area.

jack

There is some sort of cool mountain music festival over in that area.
That part of the Carolinas is actually pretty nice, if you stay away from the sprawl.