jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just pissed myself laughing

jack

So what?

geedis

JESUS CHRIST.

Conchaga made it clear that if anyone post Blackfoot's full name in Speak Freely. So far Conchaga hasn't enforced the rules.

GOD have mercy on his soul if he does nothing about it

AMEN!

Maybe Conchaga is through posting in Speak Freely since Blackfoot finally has complete control.

Besides why do you think he will honor his word? Once a coward always a coward.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Whoop de do....as I said I'm fully prepared to quietly serve my time in Daycare if it comes to that. I promise you I won't be whining and compalining in Daycare like you do.

In for a penny, in for a pound. Might as well get my kicks in before I'm sent up river.

CHARLES WILSON!!!!

What you gone do with this pimpin', Loktard?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Watch you act like the cowardly bitch you are, all scared that Loktar is still roaming free.

No. I just expect a admin to stand by his word.

"Conchaga" can you block my last name?

:popcorn:

How 'bout I do the next best thing: delete the use of your last name from Speak Freely and then threaten to daycare anyone who continues to use it?

That includes you. If you post your last name, I'll kick you so fast, your little nigrah head'll spin.

^Right their creepy fucktard^[

"Conchaga" owes me(Blackfoot)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Also, if you read what I wrote more carefully, I said I'd threaten to Daycare anyone who said your name. So, consider this my threat. Don't say Chuckle-boy's last name or I'll toss you in Daycare.

Make sure you read the fine print when you make a deal with the Devil.

:deal::smfevil:

jack

^True dat^

Stay on the grind to keep "Conchaga" in the know.

And another thang, "Conchaga".

Get your mind right you owe me this.

Which actually means "keep this thread floated to the top in the hope that whining to the admin will result in a daycaring (thus insuring your retarded pyrrhic (lol) victory)" or something equally garbled if I could just smack your fucking face in real life for a second you might get it, etc.

You are a dipshit. You haven't the slightest idea of what trolling really is, let alone what community really means.

You completely fail, and have been completely pwned by Conchaga twice in two years now LOL

jack

and again, everyone at TKR is laughing at you Charles :bigass:

jack

All I can say is, with our history it's fun to put a good buzz on and read your stupidity.

Call it a fucking hobby, what once were habits now are vices.

jack

Well, I knew this. I'm amazed at the traction he thinks he's been getting.

You should reg at TKR d00der, I'd make a QOTSA forum just for you