Chicken of the Sea

Synaesthesia

[size=5[trust me! 'synaesthesia' this will be your most viewed and more messages thread since, what, 2007?

peoples, 'synaesthesia' is now my biaatch/lady friend![/size] :bigass:

Sorry, I'm allergic to dark meat. Thanks for the compliment though.

Still having trouble with basic coding I see? Must be a bitch not knowing how to use a computer properly after all these years.

:bigass:

Synaesthesia

SSJ? You mean Steve Jackson? One of your shared accounts that got deleted for posting someone's PI? LOL

Thanks for showing everyone that's where you get all your "views" from. We all knew it already, but nice to have you fonally admit it in a post.

You're easier than your ex-girlfriend after half a bottle of MD 20/20.

I talk to her on the regular too btw. You wouldn't believe how close I actually live to you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love tuna salad. As long as you keep the celery chunks out of it.

Lots of mayo and a thick slice of tomato with fresh cracked pepper and a thin slice of red onion.

YES!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I love tuna salad. As long as you keep the celery chunks out of it.

Lots of mayo and a thick slice of tomato with fresh cracked pepper and a thin slice of red onion.

YES!
I only buy solid canned tuna. I prefer fresh but recognize having long lasting canned foods in the cabinet is a smart idea. Besides, who doesn't like a good tuna salad sandwich?
For me, it's got to be Price Chopper solid white albacore tuna, lots of mayo, minced garlic, provolone cheese, and dill pickles.

Oerdin

For me, it's got to be Price Chopper solid white albacore tuna, lots of mayo, minced garlic, provolone cheese, and dill pickles.
Kirkland is our go to as we have a Costco membership but if I see a good deal on other brands I will certainly pick it up. My favorite is American Tuna brand canned tuna as it is the last one made in the USA, is canned here in San Diego, and is owned by local tuna fishing families. They also offer a wide choice of flavors and styles. The downside? The price is to high for canned tuna if I am honest but the quality is there.

jack

I prefer going light on the mayo, adding mustard, and definitely putting veggies like celery in it.

mmm mustard. I'll have to give that a try next batch. NO CELERY

Mistress_of_the_sea

The One The Many
I prefer my food all natural. I enjoyed some nice clams at breakfast.

jack

Look who's back! How you been?

I know someome who'll be glad to see you posting again,

:D

Last edited: