Chadarnook can you hear me?

come back...

or else I will girlfight every one of you bastards until i find out who is chad...

:slap:

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The road you take is one of bad starts, worse middles and an atrocious ending reminiscent of Resident Evil:Apocalypse.

Just don't bother trying to figure out who everyone is. There is no point.

Mentalist said:
The road you take is one of bad starts, worse middles and an atrocious ending reminiscent of Resident Evil:Apocalypse.

Just don't bother trying to figure out who everyone is. There is no point.

I don't want to know who everyone is, just Chad. I feel bummed about that whole thing.

I could give a fuck about these DLA retards, that stuff is boring and obvious.

I really liked Chad and it kinda hurt my feelings the way he bugged out.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It seems Chad was a dual whose act was actually being a nice guy and getting on with us the MF but apparently the puppetmaster got freaked out by this (BEING NICE ON THE INTERNET!?) and turned back into an unimaginative, unlikeable, soulless cunt of orthodoxy.

But I'm just speculating.

CaptainWacky

Or maybe it was Jethro.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The "real" Chad and I had some exchanges. I'm with SBV, I'm pretty bummed about how that turned out too, considering.

VKD

Banned
:bigass: I can't believe you all fell for my dual so easily!

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
What's "fell for" mean, exactly? This is but one of my many duals here, and not one of them was designed for the purpose of "fooling" anyone, but rather an opportunity to post here with a totally different personality and style then I could with any other dual. Sure you want people to guess who you are, but there's hardly any devious element to any of that.

VKD

Banned
Anubis said:
What's "fell for" mean, exactly? This is but one of my many duals here, and not one of them was designed for the purpose of "fooling" anyone, but rather an opportunity to post here with a totally different personality and style then I could with any other dual. Sure you want people to guess who you are, but there's hardly any devious element to any of that.

WHAT....................

......EVER!!!!!

:wf:

CaptainWacky

Well, Chad was here BEFORE VKD. So that means VKD was the dual, not Chad.