Black People in the News

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Blacks sit at about 13-14% of the US population, and the only three things that keep it that low are homicide, drug ODs, and abortion.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Larry+Teague+Jr+Ramonyea+Bishop.jpg

FLINT (WJRT) (5/4/2020) - Three people are charged with the murder of a Family Dollar security guard in Flint, who was enforcing the store's policy requiring face masks.

Two men remain at large while a woman has been arrested and is awaiting arraignment in the Genesee County Jail.

The male suspects are 44-year-old Larry Edward Teague and 23-year-old Ramonyea Bishop. Teague's wife and Bishop's mother, 45-year-old Sharmel Teague, has been arrested.

All three suspects are facing a charge of first-degree premeditated murder, which carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison with no chance of parole if they are convicted.

Larry Teague and Bishop also are facing several weapons charges while Teague faces an additional charge of violating Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's order to wear face coverings in enclosed public spaces.

Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said Sharmel Teague and her daughter went in the Family Dollar at 877 E. Fifth St. in Flint around 1:40 p.m. Friday. Teague was wearing a mask, but her daughter was not.

Whitmer issued an order in April requiring everyone entering an enclosed space to wear a face mask or covering over their nose and mouth to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Family Dollar has adopted that as a store policy for customers.

Sharmel Teague and Munerlyn got into an argument about the policy. Leyton said Sharmel Teague spit at Munerlyn, who then ordered her to leave the store and told the cashier to refuse service to her.

Surveillance video showed Teague and her daughter leaving the store in a red GMC Envoy and enter the nearby River Village Apartments complex. Minutes later, cell phone records show Sharmel Teague made a phone call to Larry Teague, Leyton said.

About 20 minutes after Sharmel and her daughter left the store, Leyton said Larry Teague and Bishop drove the same GMC Envoy back to the store.

Leyton said surveillance video shows Larry Teague and Bishop enter the store and start an argument with Munerlyn. Witnesses reported hearing the suspects ask Munerlyn who had disrespected his wife.

During the altercation, Leyton said Bishop pulled out a handgun and shot 43-year-old Munerlyn in the head. He was rushed to Hurley Medical Center, where he died later Friday.

RELATED: Community comes together to mourn the loss of a Flint security guard

Larry Teague and Bishop remained at large on Monday. Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-422-JAIL.

A $1,000 reward is available for information leading to their arrests. Both suspects should be considered armed and dangerous, Leyton said.

“We’re confident that we’ll get them,” he said.

Genesee County Commissioner Bryant Nolden, who is executive director of the Berson Field House in Flint, said Munerlyn was active and beloved at the facility. He called the murder "extremely senseless."

"He didn’t bother a soul," Nolden said of Munerlyn. "All he did was provide for his family."

jack

im-not-racist-bkkai5.jpg

jack

Fox_zpse5ba8867.jpg

jack

Police: 19-year-old man wanted in connection with Newport News murder

Alton-Kasine-Powers.jpeg

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — Newport News Police are searching for a man wanted in connection with a murder that happened in April.

Alton Kasine Powers, 19, is accused of killing 23-year-old Stephen D. White III.

The Newport News Police Department responded to the 600 block of 25th Street at 11:38 p.m. April 17.

There, they found White suffering from a gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead less than 10 minutes later, according to a police news release.

Powers is wanted on warrants of first-degree murder, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, three counts of shooting into an occupied dwelling, reckless handling of a firearm, discharge of a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school, and property damage.

Powers is 19, and described as being 5 feet 10 inches tall and 165 pounds. Anyone with information about Powers should call the Newport News Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

The Question

Eternal
Somewhere in the annals of crime it has to have happened by now: one person vomiting on another person from a moving animal or vehicle. Drive-by spewing.

jack

jack

images

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
For more cupcakeer news, visit:

http://www.cupcakeermania.net/forum/

jack

It is remarkable that people drink til they puke.

jack

pappy.jpg

CHICAGO — Chicago rapper Shaquon “Young Pappy” Thomas posted a video a week ago in which he made fun of a rival gang, rapping at one point, “You don’t even know how to shoot.”
On Friday, Thomas, 20, was shot dead about a block from where he recorded that video in the Uptown neighborhood, the Chicago Tribune reported.
The newspaper said it’s an area where three street gangs — the Conservative Vice Lords, the Gangster Disciples and the Black P Stones — have been feuding.
Police said Thomas as a Gangster Disciple, the Tribune reported.
At about 1:35 a.m. Friday, he was walking with a friend in the neighborhood when a gunman walked up behind and started shooting. Thomas was hit twice in the back and pronounced dead at the hospital.
The Tribune said it was at least the third time that someone had tried to kill Thomas in the past year and a half. The other two times, innocent bystanders died.

jack

black-jesus.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It is remarkable that people drink til they puke.
Yeah I've done it 2 times in recent years(those beerfests get me sometimes) and once a few weeks ago when the lockdown started and I drank too much beer and bourbon. But mostly it's a rare occurrence.

jack

Wisconsin Woman and 4 Teenagers Found Dead in Home After Suspect Calls Police Saying Family Is Dead

Angela Peterson/Milwaukee Journal Sentinel/Imagn/USA Today Network/Sipa USA

Police in Wisconsin are currently investigating a quintuple homicide after a woman and four teenagers were discovered dead in a Milwaukee home this week.

On Tuesday, Milwaukee police identified the victims as Teresa R. Thomas, 41, Demetrius R. Thomas, 14, Lakeitha M. Stokes, 17, Marcus G. Stokes, 19, and Tera R. Agee, 16.

The five were found after a man called the Milwaukee Police Department for help on Monday morning, saying that his family was dead, according to a press release Tuesday.

Police said in a press conference Monday that the man who called is a suspect and was arrested. He is currently in custody and is set to be charged by the Milwaukee County District Attorneys Office within the next few days, according to the Tuesday release.
The man who called has since been identified as 43-year-old Christopher Stokes, as reported by Fox6, New York Post and WISN. The Milwaukee Police Department did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment on the identity of the suspect.
RELATED: Tx. College Student Who Vanished 1 Year Ago Is Found Buried, and 3 Men Are Charged with Murder
Teresa's brother, Johnny Hall, told Fox6 News that he is "distraught" and looking for answers after his sister's death.

"My sister was Teresa Thomas. My nephew was Demetrius Thomas. My niece was Tera — and I am distraught," Hall told the outlet. "I need to know what is going on. I am confused. I'm trying to figure out how you kill five people."

I think I'm dreaming," he said, adding that his sister "took care of everybody."

Hall launched a GoFundMe campaign to help pay for funeral expenses.

RELATED: Ariz. Mom Was Seen 'Screaming for Help' Before Being Found Dead — as 4 Women Are Arrested

"This is a tragedy for our entire family and words can’t explain what we are going through," he wrote on the GoFundMe page. As of Wednesday evening, $2,425 had been raised out of a $5,000 goal.

Destiny Anthony, a friend of Marcus', told WISN that the teenager "was a good person."

"A person who always wanted to help somebody. He was just awesome," Anthony said, adding that she had only stopped crying in order to show her "respects" with many others who gathered to honor the victims on Tuesday.

"He didn't deserve this," she added. "They didn't deserve this."

The homicide investigation is still ongoing.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
A good start.

The Question

Eternal
...a gunman walked up behind and started shooting. Thomas was hit twice in the back...

They misspelled 'cupcakeer' -- and we know it was a cupcakeer because they're cowards, and only a coward shoots a man in the back.