Big Dick McGee!

Friday

Bazinga!
I need your help, dude, quick!

I'm thinking about accepting a date with this guy to go golfing...our first date.

BUT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE DAMN GAME! AAACK!

I need a primer. What do I need to know to be able to step foot on the course, and not look like a complete ass? Yeah, I could google, but this way is more fun. :D

Help me, BDM! You're my only hope! :bigass:

Cranky Bastard

The "drivers" are the big-bulbed clubs. The metal head smaller ones are your shorter drivers. The club with the square dildo on the end is the putter.

Otherwise, sit in the cart and watch him. If he thinks that's a great "first date" then he's a prick who will ask you to fetch his clubs.

Anything else you might do would be an embarassment.

Cranky Bastard

First date golf session? Sheeeit. It's all about him; no romance in that doggie. He'll expect a blowjob, I'd wager.

The Harlot

Cranky Bastard said:
The "drivers" are the big-bulbed clubs. The metal head smaller ones are your shorter drivers. The club with the square dildo on the end is the putter.

Otherwise, sit in the cart and watch him. If he thinks that's a great "first date" then he's a prick who will ask you to fetch his clubs.

Anything else you might do would be an embarassment.

I think the "putter" is my favorite club!!

The Harlot

Friday said:
I need your help, dude, quick!

I'm thinking about accepting a date with this guy to go golfing...our first date.

BUT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE DAMN GAME! AAACK!

I need a primer. What do I need to know to be able to step foot on the course, and not look like a complete ass? Yeah, I could google, but this way is more fun. :D

Help me, BDM! You're my only hope! :bigass:

Wow, that's a weird first date. I guess though, not as weird as doing laundry together for the first date so you can fold his clothes, while he talks for 2 hours about how wonderful he is, lol.

Friday

Bazinga!
Imperium said:
Don't let him trick you into playing "19 holes" of golf.
:lol:

Yeah, it's a weird first date, but I don't mind. I'm not looking to get swept off my feet the first time at bat. Actually, truth be told, I'm looking just to get the hell out of the house due to being ill for so long. And decent company, which this guy seems to be.

A golf course allows for plenty of fresh air and exercise.

Thanks for the advice, guys! :D

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I just saw this today.

Don't even THINK about trying to hit the ball unless you've gone to a driving range first. The thing I, and most other conscientious golfers, hate most is some stunad teaching his girlfriend how to play, holding up everyone else.

It seems like a strange 1st date. "Hey, let's do something I love so you can watch me get frustrated and throw clubs".

Let us know how it turns out.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Make sure you wash his balls and make a big fuss over his putter before you start.