bad dog: how much carmel corn do you cook up in a week?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
so, when you are pwned once, you don't "learn" from it?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Carmel corn is bad for your teeth. He must be financed by the American Dental Association.

This thread was originally about methamphetamine. Some administrator is interfering with my speech.

jack

No, I watched you post this thread, and it was never edited.

pwned

jack

Links?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Then it was an awful quick edit because I saw it about a minute after it was posted last night.

jack

I saw it too. He's lying.

Completely pwned.

jack

:D

Hero is right, the title of this post was edited by a mod. I saw it happen.

*stifles giggle, punches Hero in arm*

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Hero1000 said:
This thread was originally about methamphetamine. Some administrator is interfering with my speech.

Dude, you really got to start being more careful about this conspiracy shit you spout around TK. There are ears EVERYWHERE.

Now I’ve been hearing some real strange shit lately and frankly, it’s got me a bit spooked. I’ve got a friend that knows a guy whose brother is actually an admin at TK. And the guy is considered to be mm’s “right hand man” if you get my drift.

Now this guy says that his sources have told him that mm hasn’t been around TK much lately due to the fact that she’s been hanging out at a site that acts as an old Internet storage database. He said she discovered an old computer program that was developed shortly after the cold war that would allow the US to utilize computers to start and “deconstruct” people that they considered at threat, through physical contact with computer terminals.

This guy said that mm has accessed the files and may be using them at TK to “eliminate” annoyances from the site.

Now I don’t know if this shit is true or not, but get this, in the last 3 months, I’ve lost 6 pounds of weight. But here’s the scary part. My computers hard drive has gained 6 GB of information that I can’t access and it’s labeled with my name and a date 2 months from now! :y_shock:

I don’t know what’s going on, but it’s scary! I count my fingers and toes every night before I go to bed and when I get up in the morning because I don’t want none of my junk to be missing! I suggest you start doing the same thing! :scared:

Like I said, keep this under your hat. If she’s doing this shit, I don’t want her to know I know or she might speed up the process. :y_wink: