AAAAAARGH! bubbles!

C

Cloudy

is impossible!!! - you get so damn big you can't avoid those mines

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Avoid the small bubbles, go only for the easy big ones. Avoid the speed ones. It's so easy, it's pathetic. The only challenge is having the patience to sit there for som bloody long to build up a high score.

C

Cloudy

yeah but the more points you get the bigger you get, the harder it is to avoid mines

i avoid the distracting ones - speed, bouncy, drugs -

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Cloudscum said:
yeah but the more points you get the bigger you get, the harder it is to avoid mines

i avoid the distracting ones - speed, bouncy, drugs -

You're doing it all wrong. Bouncy and Drugs are fine - especially drugs, as it is worth more points than the others. The 'special' bubbles don't increase your size at all and give you 50, 100 or 150 points at a time.

You can potentially go on forever avoiding the regular bubbles and scoopimg the specials. In the end, it gets boring, and you'll click 'back', or let somebody else take your high score without caring because it's such a naff game you won't play it again.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I taught Gagh that :)

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I feel the need... the need for SPEED BUBBLES!

PHJ

missmanners said:
Oh fiddlesticks. I thought this was going to be a bath thread.

;)
mm
Really? I was convinced that I was going to see something about Finding Nemo. Though thinking about it, one has CGI fish, and the other has a very real (and soapy) missmanners.

Hmmm, I wonder which I'd choose...

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
PHJ said:
Really? I was convinced that I was going to see something about Finding Nemo. Though thinking about it, one has CGI fish, and the other has a very real (and soapy) missmanners.

Hmmm, I wonder which I'd choose...

I'm sure in here somewhere is a terrible joke about a gul and a buoy.

:D
mm

Techman

missmanners said:
Oh fiddlesticks. I thought this was going to be a bath thread.

;)
mm
Indeed...on how to get rid of the bubbles after your bath so I can take one. :hmmm: