A MONUMENTAL storm just started.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It was really quite warm about an hour or two ago. Now thunder is literally shaking the house and it is pissing down.

Fucking huge storm.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
-13 when I took the dog out this morning.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
To pee.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^^
and
^
ROTFLMAO!!!

you guys.

oh, and coolness about the storm, Menty. Hope you have a good spot to watch it from.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It's been in the low teens at night, only getting up to the high twenties during the day.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mentalist said:
It was really quite warm about an hour or two ago. Now thunder is literally shaking the house and it is pissing down.

Fucking huge storm.
Reminds me of a movie that might resonate with you in your current situation, Paul Mazursky's Tempest.

John Cassavetes plays a Prospero-like character who chucks his corrupt, high-pressure New York job and takes his daughter Miranda (Molly Ringwald's debut) and escapes to a remote Greek island. There he meets the horny tour-guide/man Friday Caliban (a hilarious Raul Julia) and a lounge singer who is attracted to Cassavettes and the thought of escaping civilization (Susan Sarandon as the de facto Ariel).

It's not perfect, at times you wonder if Mazursky had a point to it at all, but the actors and the locales make it very watchable. I might be able to hook you up if you haven't seen it and are interested...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightening?

Well, do you?