A Brief Note to Charles(Blackfoot)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The sticky thread is a result of the recent chasing off the boards of the Four Musketeers. Thy've been SO butthurt by their shunning that they went and made their very own catbox to play in.

www.spin-flippery.com

Donovan likes to carry his shit in his mouth back over here to play with a lot since they created it, but he usually ends up eating it long before he ever gets to play.

You should join, just so he can come over here and tell you you're not getting in, and then go on with a few walls of text about how desperate you must be to get in, but it isn't happening.

Not sure why they do that, since you have to register with an email I think.

I wouldn't know because I haven't registered. I lurked a little, but it's so bland I don't know what's worse, my lack of interest or how pathetic and hyper Donovan's become over showing up a couple times a day to remind us we "can't get in".

You gotta have some sort of Moxie after all, eh?

Carry on and welcome back (if you're coming back that is). The couch STILL has your ass-creases in it.

jack

Anyway, that's why Sarek put up that sticky thread, jsyk. The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music and all that :D

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I don't however appreciate the fact that Blackfoot has seen to plaster his monkey shit all over the place again.

We just paid off the bill for the clean up from his last crap flinging session.

jack

Lock him in daycare again :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I wouldn't know because I haven't registered. I lurked a little, but it's so bland

Its only bland because you need to register to see the whole board. Lurkers only see a tiny fraction of the board. Its the same way with TKR and most other boards. You only tasted the vanilla. In the restricted access storeroom we have chocolate, strawberry, and many other flavors.

jack

Like the cabbage guy says, all the best. Just trying to discern why you(sic) keep coming around over and over and over and over (like three times a day now) to remind us of your little club and why we can't join.

Am I supposed to be hurt by it? Well I'm not, and I'm sorry if that disappoints. Mock lite just ain't my style kiddo. TK has ALWAYS been my homeboard since I found it many years ago, and always will be. This is where I put my energy and it seems to be doing quite well, especially lately, like since you guys all left to make your own place for yourselves. Pretty sure you know this.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves. Best wishes!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Like the cabbage guy says, all the best. Just trying to discern why you(sic) keep coming around over and over and over and over (like three times a day now) to remind us of your little club and why we can't join.

Am I supposed to be hurt by it? Well I'm not, and I'm sorry if that disappoints. Mock lite just ain't my style kiddo. TK has ALWAYS been my homeboard since I found it many years ago, and always will be. This is where I put my energy and it seems to be doing quite well, especially lately, like since you guys all left to make your own place for yourselves. Pretty sure you know this.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves. Best wishes!

Thats hypocritical, jack. You used to come around TK and promoting TKR and emphasizing how it was an invite only board and certain people wouldn't be allowed in.

Tk has "always" been your home board when you got butthurt over being banned from Mock( you stated at Mock it was your home before being banned), or TKR was slow and the members weren't posting...ftr what are we on like the 3rd incarnation of TKR?

jack

It's still that way. How is that hypocritical? I bring in people I think will work out and when they don't out they go. Currently it's doing quite well, as you know :D

Same as it ever was.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
If I am not a member it is not doing quite well. I am just that good.

There need be no discussion.

Seph

Retired Account
Thats hypocritical, jack. You used to come around TK and promoting TKR and emphasizing how it was an invite only board and certain people wouldn't be allowed in.

Tk has "always" been your home board when you got butthurt over being banned from Mock( you stated at Mock it was your home before being banned), or TKR was slow and the members weren't posting...ftr what are we on like the 3rd incarnation of TKR?

What I like the most is that from The Thin-Dickley.con community they have always been so vocal about how sad we are to have an invite only clubhouse, well fuck me four ways from sunday and put a bow-tie on my ballbag guess who has a Invite only guest house now!

Bwshahahahahahahah

Muahahwahahahahahaaaaa

:bigass:

Enjoy.

Seph

Retired Account
Better the devil you do, than the devil you don't.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Could always put them both in there...

Or setup a forum that nobody else can see, or post in, and then lock them in there...

jack

PLEASE DONT HURT ME

Seph

Retired Account
You will know you're hurt when the red wee comes out.

jack

5th time in the last two days this little gem was viewed.

and jsyk, you're the ONLY one upset by this. That's because when you get caught and called out you can't help but respond

;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I moderated a sports forum there with Donovan. When I was banned, Dershocka took my spot. Two weeks later they shut down BLACKFOOT'S Sports.
I was banned from Spin Flippery for some trumped up forged post I allegedly made. I tried to defend myself but it was too late Jibbles(which I suspect might have made this fake post) already had his cock in Ily's ear.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I was banned from Spin Flippery for some trumped up forged post I allegedly made. I tried to defend myself but it was too late Jibbles(which I suspect might have made this fake post) already had his cock in Ily's ear.

I blame my banning on Gear, Dershocka and Donovan. They gave me the forum, then made Donovan my co-whore/host. Then they made Dershocka my bitch.