***2023 NFL Pro Bowl***

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
usatsi-nfl-pro-bowl.jpg

The 2023 Pro Bowl will be different than in year's past. This year it features a new flag football format in the exhibition games between the AFC and NFC players. The inaugural Pro Bowl Games will span over multiple days with additional events, including the skills competition.

How to watch the 2023 Pro Bowl
Date: Sunday, Feb. 5 | Time: 2:45 p.m. ET
TV Channel:
ESPN | Streaming: fuboTV (try for free)
Follow along: CBS | CBS Sports App

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Flag football a hit with players at revamped Pro Bowl
The flag games themselves were noticeably more competitive than the standard games of recent years, despite not being of the traditional tackle variety. The reduced risk of injury seemingly motivated players to go harder.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

2023 NFL Pro Bowl Games score, takeaways: Kirk Cousins rallies NFC to thrilling comeback win over AFC

The inaugural Pro Bowl Games had a little bit of everything, from creative skills competitions to three flag football games featuring some of the NFL's best players. Coached by Eli Manning, the NFC rallied to defeat the AFC squad, which was coached by older brother Peyton Manning. The NFC came out on top after winning the third and final flag football game over the AFC, which came into Sunday with 9-3 lead after winning three of the first four skills competitions that were held on Thursday night. Every member of the NFC squad took home $84,000, while each AFC team member received $42,000 for taking part in the festivities.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Mahomes: Sting of LV loss motivation to get back to Super Bowl

When it comes to Super Bowls, Patrick Mahomes knows the euphoria of a victory and the frustration of a defeat. He said the memories of the Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl loss are more powerful than those of their win. "The win is amazing," Mahomes said Monday at the Super Bowl's opening night. "It's one of the best moments of your entire life. You take away all the positives from that. But that loss, that stings. That motivates you for years. What it's done for me is it's motivated me to be back in this game again. I want to make sure that I can have that winning feeling and not that losing one because that losing feeling is one you'll never forget." Mahomes and the Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV but lost the next season to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV.

Click Here For Full Story

Synaesthesia

It's obvious that CeeJay is a shared account.

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
usatsi-nfl-pro-bowl.jpg