**2022-23 Atlantic Coast Conference Basketball**

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
THE ATLANTIC COAST CONFERENCE

ACC_Logos_Blue_Background.jpg

Duke - North Carolina - Clemson - NC State - Virginia - Georgia Tech - Wake Forest
Miami - Virginia Tech - Florida State - Boston College - Notre Dame - Louisville - Syracuse
Pittsburgh

The Atlantic Coast Conference is a collegiate athletic conference located in the eastern United States. Founded: May 8, 1953. Headquarters: Greensboro, NC.

ACC: Mens Basketball
ACC: Women's Basetball

Related threads
**2021-22 Atlantic Coast Conference Basketball**
By: blackfoot NAP: Nov 9, 2021

** 2020-21 Atlantic Coast Conference Basketball**
By: blackfoot NAP: Nov 8, 2020
** 2019-20 ACC Basketball**
By: blackfoot NAP: Oct 9, 2019
2018-19 ACC Basketball.
By: blackfoot NAP: Nov 22, 2018
2017-18 ACC Basketball.
By: blackfoot NAP: Dec 19, 2017
ACC Basketball 2017-18.
By: blackfoot NAP: Nov 23, 2017

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Duke's Krzyzewski, Dawkins makes collegiate hoops hall of fame
Krzyzewski retired after the 2021-22 season with a record 1,202 victories and five national championships. He coached 47 seasons, the first five at Army. - Dawkins was one of Coach K's first star players, averaging 19 points over four seasons before getting drafted in the first round by the San Antonio Spurs in 1986. He was the school's career scoring leader for 20 years before JJ Redick surpassed him in 2006.

The other three inductees announced on social media Tuesday were former North Carolina star Tyler Hansbrough, longtime Division II coach Herb Magee and late high school scout Tom Konchalski.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
FSU's Leonard Hamilton would like tourney field doubled from 68
In January, the NCAA Division I transformation committee recommended allowing 25% of teams in sports sponsored by at least 200 schools to compete in championship events. That would open the door to possible expansion of the NCAA basketball tournaments from 68 to as many as 90 teams each.

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
South Carolina jumps to No. 1 in AP Top 25 women's basketball poll
The Gamecocks, who were sixth in the preseason poll, received 23 first-place votes from the 36-member national media panel. Iowa was second with the other 13 first-place ballots. UCLA, Utah and Colorado rounded out the first five.

ACC AP Top-25
No.9: Virginia Tech (1-1)
No.12: Florida State (2-0)
No.14: N.C. State (2-0)
No.16: Notre Dame (1-1)
No.17: North Carolina (2-0)
No.19: Louisville (2-0)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^^OPPSIE^^^

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg